About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
My name is Veronica and I own Southern Gold Leaf Cakes. I opened my home-based business in 2008. I am a licensed and inspected home bakery specializing in custom cakes. Since all cakes are made to order there are no frozen cakes here, only fresh and only home made. I am a self-taught baker but I have a strong art background with years of baking experience. It is the most rewarding feeling in the world when you can apply your skills to do something you love. To see my cake creations and view our yummy menu visit us at www.southerngoldleafcakes.com!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Cookies

I'm getting lots of practice at icing cookies it seems.  My daughter's preschool class is having their Halloween party tomorrow and I'm bringing cookies.  I would have preferred micro-mini cupcakes or some such but they really wanted something with less crumb and easier to eat - oh, well.  Since this is the last year I can bake and take to school and I'll do what I can.  They're actually pretty cute and I made little goodie bags to send home (with a card inside just in case mom wants more)!




No comments:

Post a Comment