About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
My name is Veronica and I own Southern Gold Leaf Cakes. I opened my home-based business in 2008. I am a licensed and inspected home bakery specializing in custom cakes. Since all cakes are made to order there are no frozen cakes here, only fresh and only home made. I am a self-taught baker but I have a strong art background with years of baking experience. It is the most rewarding feeling in the world when you can apply your skills to do something you love. To see my cake creations and view our yummy menu visit us at www.southerngoldleafcakes.com!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Jennifer and Eddie, April 6, 2013


I met Jennifer and Eddie last year and could tell they would be fun right away. It was my genuine pleasure to meet with them and design their wedding cake. Their three tiered cake came in three flavors: red velvet, marble and orange. Each tier was filled with fresh cream cheese frosting and then vanilla Italian meringue as frosting. Fresh marshmallow fondant, handmade fondant pearls that were embellished with silver luster dust, fondant bands in lavender and handmade lavender roses completed the cake. We delivered to La Residence  www.laresidencedining.com/weddings.php   in Chapel Hill, NC.

Congrats to a lovely couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment