About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
My name is Veronica and I own Southern Gold Leaf Cakes. I opened my home-based business in 2008. I am a licensed and inspected home bakery specializing in custom cakes. Since all cakes are made to order there are no frozen cakes here, only fresh and only home made. I am a self-taught baker but I have a strong art background with years of baking experience. It is the most rewarding feeling in the world when you can apply your skills to do something you love. To see my cake creations and view our yummy menu visit us at www.southerngoldleafcakes.com!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thank you note!

I received the nicest thank you card when I delivered the anniversary tier.  I was really surprised and also very touched.  My clients thank me all the time but it so nice to get a hand written note once in a while.  In the note they thanked me for all the hard work I put into their wedding and groom's cake and that it was not only beautiful but the focal point of so many wonderful memories.  They also told me how excited they were to receive their anniversary cake because it would be another chance to taste their wedding again.  And lastly they thanked me for helping them celebrate this first milestone in their marriage.

I thank them both for their wonderful words.

No comments:

Post a Comment