About Me

My photo
Durham, NC, United States
My name is Veronica and I own Southern Gold Leaf Cakes. I opened my home-based business in 2008. I am a licensed and inspected home bakery specializing in custom cakes. Since all cakes are made to order there are no frozen cakes here, only fresh and only home made. I am a self-taught baker but I have a strong art background with years of baking experience. It is the most rewarding feeling in the world when you can apply your skills to do something you love. To see my cake creations and view our yummy menu visit us at www.southerngoldleafcakes.com!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sarah and Andrew




Aren't these guys adorable!



 
My birthday was earlier in October and among other cakes created that weekend, I had the extreme pleasure of creating a beautiful wedding cake for Sarah and Andrew for the October 6, 2012 wedding.  Their topper was too cute!  They had a felted cat and dog made to symbolize their pets and it really suited them.

The reception was held at the Blu Seafood Bar in Durham.  It was a gorgeous afternoon, the food smelled great and the cake was just the right touch!


October 6, 2013
Sarah and Andrew
 

No comments:

Post a Comment